Who We Are
Atlas Home Group at Keller Williams Legacy is a team with a STRONG desire to produce and provide SOLUTIONS for our clients.
Ranked as the #1 team in 2014 and #2 team in 2015 in the entire MD/DC Region. We have a solid work ethic which includes showing up and playing full out each day.
Powered by a mission to be the solution- pronto! we make it our priority to provide our clients with the best possible solution and the quickest results. We are the superior real estate service provider for the state of Maryland!
The Opportunity: Short Sale Listing Specialist
Atlas Home Group of Keller Williams Legacy is a leading provider of real estate short sale services to Maryland’s homeowners. We view ourselves as the Emergency Room For Real Estate where we serve homeowners who are in distress and who require urgent attention from an experienced short sale specialist.
We’re proud to be the solution for hundreds of homeowners on annual basis who have fallen on hard times and are facing foreclosure…. And now we need your help as we grow!
We’re in search of a Short Sale Listing Specialist with a take-charge attitude, passion for servitude, and being a part of a lean-and-mean team!
The Listings Specialist will earn the right to become the Listing Partner, and within the next 12-24 months, will lead our expansion efforts across Maryland and then the nation.
If you’re a licensed real estate professional who is looking for a professional growth opportunity, please email Vlad Kats (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Be the first point of contact for prospective and current clients.
- Explain process to sellers, answers questions, set proper expectations and ground rules
- Provide pertinent information to Loss Mitigation Department for screening
- Coordinate with Short Sale Listings Manager
- Research the market, perform CMAs and provide pricing guidance on properties
- Attend listing appointments and evaluate property conditions
- Take pictures of properties
- Collect initial documents from client
- Secure listing agreements & get referral commitments
- Evaluates showing feedback and re-evaluates pricing as needed
- Handle ongoing issues associated with listings
- Be the first person of contact for buyer agents submitting offers
- Screen buyers, agents, and lenders for potential mismatches
- Negotiate contracts with buyer agents after consulting loss mit, set proper expectations and ground rules
- Explain contracts to sellers, seek commitment, set proper expectations and ground rules
- Attend lender-valuations when necessary
- Update clients and buyer agents on the progress of file
- Solicit QA feedback and referrals from all parties throughout the process
- Coordinates with the Transaction Coordinator
- Attend closings and obtain testimonials
- Reach out to past clients and counter-parties on a quarterly basis to maintain relationship & solicit referrals
Interested? Please email Vlad Kats (email@example.com) for more information.
The Opportunity : Sales Manager (Future VP of Sales)
Who are we looking for?
First and foremost, we’re looking for a leader who relishes the opportunity to serve in a critical role within an organization. They will proactively handle challenging people/situations while exhibiting servitude qualities. Our VP of Sales will have persistence, strong follow-up skills, and a high level of sociability. They must establish and nurture personal relationships and must be comfortable with personal conflict that may arise. The individual must be an independent decision maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities.
This individual will have an inside track to becoming the VP of Sales!
What will you do?
These are the standards a well above average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Recruit Qualified Sales Staff
- Train and Coach Sales Staff to higher levels of productivity
- Monitor metrics to ensure goals are met
- Create a culture of achievement and accountability
- Implement and drive systems
- Plan for future staffing needs using sales budgeting
- COO – Accountability/Awareness meeting – weekly
- Sales Associates – daily
- ISA’s/OSA’s – daily
- Staff (Closer, EA, Virtual Assistant) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Sales Associates
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- People oriented
- Happy, positive
- Computer skills
- High school graduate
- 2+ years sales and management experience
To become a candidate for this amazing professional and personal growth opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to Opportunity@mdrealtyexperts.com
The Opportunity: Director of Operations
Atlas Home Group, market leader in short sales, is in search for a Director of Operations to lead the next level of company’s growth.
Started in 2007 with an idea that homeowners in distress require a professional with a specialized knowledge and skill-set, Atlas Home Group has become the #1 short sale team in Maryland.
With an anticipated downturn in the real estate market, our company is poised for exponential growth as we help more and more homeowners avoid foreclosure with our proven process, and dedicated and passionate staff.
In a nutshell: Who we are is the Emergency Room For Real Estate and our mission is to be the solution… pronto!
The Director of Operations will be responsible to day to day operations of the company and its affiliate Atlas Loss Mitigation – our short sale processing arm. The scope of the role falls into three main categories:
2. System/process oversight and improvement
3. Business growth
This is an executive level position and requires proven track record in all three categories. The right candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate what they accomplished and how they did it, rather than provide hypothetical scenarios.
No real estate or short sale industry knowledge is required.
To become a candidate for this amazing professional and personal growth opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org